We are looking for an energetic and dynamic football writer with a passion for Celtic to write The Celtic Way.
You will be a wordsmith who is also comfortable using your multimedia skills to do video reporting. A deep knowledge of the club will be essential as will a strong desire to make your mark on our industry with your talent, passion and creativity.
Ideally, you will have:
- Journalistic training or qualification. It’s better but not essential
- A passion for multimedia and what it can add to the landscape of Scottish sports journalism
- Comfortable writing long and weaving an in-depth story onto a large canvas
- Experience in podcasting or video appearance and comfortable with both
- Have your say on everything and try desperately to convince people of your many strong points about all aspects of Celtic and the club’s place in the ecosystem of Scottish football.
- A creative spark, brimming with energy to cover your club in new and exciting ways that engage fans
- Knowledge of SEO and how it can help shape the success of your work
- The bravery of not go the clickbait route for a story when a quality alternative method exists
- Excellent interpersonal skills and human qualities necessary to build a solid contact book
Type of employment
- This role is full time and you will be working primarily from home
If you would like to be considered, please send your CV together with a short cover letter to [email protected]