Senior project manager
The company is a collaborative architecture practice dedicated to promoting vibrant communities for people to live, work and play. Their work is mission-driven, focusing on community building, resilience, and social equity through thoughtful design and a methodical project delivery process with clients aligned to their mission.
They hire a Senior Project Manager with approximately 12-20 years of experience in affordable and market-priced multi-family housing, community buildings, and other mixed-use projects. The ideal candidate for this role will have a passion for detail, a high level of technical expertise, and the desire and ability to mentor young architects to help advance project-specific design efforts.
The company actively supports the professional development of its staff. The person in this role will be encouraged to contribute to conversations about marketing, office management and staff development. We provide an opportunity for career growth and leadership progression. Strong interpersonal skills with clients and
people are important to success.
Required skills + Experience
- Autodesk Revit expertise
- Microsoft Office + Project
- Adobe Creative Suite and Bluebeam
- Development of design options for the customer review
- Experience with the design review process
- Experience in administration of construction contracts
- Active membership in local / national or community professional organizations
- Rhino and / or Sketchup for design studies
- LEED, Living Building Challenge or Passive House accreditation
- Delivery of strategic and high-level projects and document improvements
- Manage and maintain the drawing, graphics, BIM standards and model
- Manage and maintain continuous improvements of Revit families
- Streamline and increase the efficiency of the design process
- Coordinate and collaborate with and mentor staff (staggered mentoring with peers and managers)
- Continue to develop technical expertise (envelope, constructibility, materials & finishes, tectonics), while sharing with all staff.
- Work closely with the management team on overall improvements to the project delivery process.
View the history of your applications
Back to the task list …