Parkridge and Rocky Mountain Behavioral Health are looking to hire a diligent practice manager for a growing outpatient behavioral health practice. You will be responsible for hiring and training administrative staff, managing budgets, revenue cycle management processes, ensuring the practice provides good customer service, and managing day-to-day operations.
To be successful as a practice manager, you need to be highly organized and self-motivated. The best candidates will also have great leadership and interpersonal skills.
Practice Manager Responsibilities:
- Manage the daily operations of the practice.
- Hiring, training and supervising administrative staff.
- Oversee the activities of the RCN, including budgets and payroll.
- Collaborate with professional staff to develop and p.
- Inventory tracking and replenishment ordering.
- Ensure our practice complies with industry regulations.
- Interact with patients and respond to any concerns or complaints.
- Organization of practice processes.
- Organize regular staff meetings and performance reviews.
- Work with the CEO and CFO as a team to ensure the practice is running efficiently and meeting goals
Practice Manager Requirements:
- Associates in business management or a related field.
- Management experience, preferably in the behavioral health and ambulatory care sector.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office and electronic health records.
- Leadership qualities, with good communication skills, problem solving and ability to map processes.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to train others to do the same.
- Strong understanding of billing and payer management for behavioral health and medical outpatients.
- Professional appearance.
To apply for this position, send your resume and cover letter to [email protected]
Please contact Amanda at 307-333-5901 for details.
PAID BY PARKRIDGE AND ROCKY MOUNTIAN BEHAVIORAL HEALTH
This article is a promoted article. The views, thoughts and opinions expressed in the text belong solely to the organization that paid for the article and do not necessarily reflect the views, thoughts or opinions of Oil City News, its employees or its publisher. . Please complete this form if you would like to speak to our sales department about advertising opportunities on Oil City News.