- Written by Louise clavey
up to £ 30,000 plus benefits.
Our client is a long-established, leading international lessor looking to add additional resources to their legal team in UK and Ireland, reporting to the Legal Officer for UK and Ireland, you will participate in the preparation of agreements for our international, UK and Irish clients. business units.
Specific responsibilities will include:
- Provide daily administrative support to the legal manager, prepare additional agreements for national and international transactions.
- Assistance in the administrative preparation of commercial contracts (including NDAs, letters of commitment and sub-contracts) with clients and for international transactions.
- Support in the administrative preparation of financing documentation with national and international clients.
- Support the legal manager by administratively recording insurance claims and requests.
- Maintain relevant databases on contract terms, agreements, renewals, trademarks and domain names.
- Maintain a business risk register.
- Perform legal research as needed.
The role will be contractually home based and our client is flexible about your location, applicants from those based in London or the South East are particularly welcome.
- Must have a Bachelor or Master degree, minimum 2: 1.
- Must be able to assist in the entry, formatting (legal styles) of agreements.
- Proof reading skills, proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word, automatic numbering; table of contents, referencing and cross referencing; and be able to detect errors.
- Management of a library of documents and contracts.
- Excellent administrative organizational skills, attention to detail, ability to multitask in a fast paced and time sensitive environment.
- Must be able to meet administrative deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills and a strong sense of professionalism.
- Excellent computer skills, understanding of legal document styles and proficiency in the use of Microsoft packages.
- A confident communicator, both orally and in writing.
- Able to develop and maintain productive relationships with internal and external stakeholders at all levels.
- Ability to manage internal conflicts appropriately.
- Excellent time management skills.
- The ability to work independently, exercise discretion and work within a larger administrative team, as well as independently.
- Salary scale up to £ 30,000 plus training and development opportunities (Internal HR Academy).
- Flexibility to work from home with all computer equipment and cell phone provided.
- Pension, private health care and 22-day leave (plus public holidays).
Contact: Please send your CV first to Sean Toms at: [email protected] then call me on + 44 (0) 1691 670466 for a confidential discussion.