Reporting Line: Country Sales Manager Nigeria
About the role
- This is a great opportunity to be part of the Nigeria business team as a Market Development Manager.
- Your main role will be to support your manager with marketing and commercial analysis inputs.
- You will also monitor distributor KPIs and work to develop a fast-growing e-commerce space. The role reports to the National Sales Manager in Nigeria.
- As a Market Development Manager, you will be responsible for building and maintaining supply chain and logistics trade flow, as well as analyzing data and providing insight into market growth and potential.
- You will also play a major role in planning and supporting new product launches.
- You are a digital savvy and go-getter in the e-commerce space.
With our consumer at heart, your main responsibilities will be to:
- Analysis and translation of commercial data
- Visits to markets and trade in all regions
- Plan and support new product launches
- Monitoring Distributor KPIs for On-Premises Channel
- You will also assist your manager with relevant marketing and sales analysis inputs.
- You will provide feedback on market growth and potential in the onsite channel
- Support the Area Manager in sales and marketing administration, budget preparation and review
- Market/competition research and analysis
- Monthly sales and inventory tracking
- Monthly marketing reporting (best practices, ROI, MBHs)
- E-commerce account management
- Competitor analysis and market research
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Search Engine Marketing (SEM) / Pay Per Click (PPC)
- SEM Retargeting Strategies
- Online banner ads
- Online media planning, buying
- PR & Blogs / Optimization
- Social Media Marketing (SMM)
- Web Analytics (WA) / Real-Time User Tracking
- Email Marketing / Campaign Management
Skills and experience
The skills and experience needed to create your legacy:
- Preferably MBA with a degree in sales and marketing
- 6-8 years of experience with a proven track record in sales and e-commerce
- Experience in brand activation through digital campaigns and PR programs
- Completion of all 5 family modules on eConsultancy is a requirement for internal Bacardi candidates
- FMCG experience essential, business knowledge of Spirit is a plus
- Good knowledge of the local market and culture
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint.
- Strong business and analytical skills with a proven track record in e-commerce and digital marketing
- Experience in managing P&L responsibilities
- English proficiency
- Be motivated and have a sense of belonging
- Entrepreneur and hard worker.
- Proactive and dynamic attitude
- Organized and well planned
- Able to communicate professionally across different cultures
- Be comfortable with numbers, have financial skills and be able to develop strategies from analysis
- Teamwork skills are essential.
- Able to multi-task.
Measure of success:
- Creating an efficient supply chain flow
- Availability of our entire portfolio in all markets, on all channels.
- Excellent relationships and partnerships with distributors
- Measurable improvements in distributor KPIs
- Volume growth.
Click here to apply