CIG Motors is an automotive company strategically positioned to bridge the economic gap between Africa and China. He has been at the forefront of bringing some of the biggest Chinese brands to Africa, to accelerate the rapid growth of Africa’s booming economy.
Location: Victoria Island – Lagos
What will you do
- Works with senior management to understand the organization’s goals and strategy for staffing, recruitment and retention.
- Plans, directs, develops, coordinates and implements policies, processes, training, initiatives and investigations to support the organization’s HR strategy and compliance needs.
- Administers or oversees the administration of human resources programs, including but not limited to compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; litigation and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition and morale; occupational health and safety; and training and development.
- Identifies staffing and recruitment needs; develops and executes best practices for hiring and talent management.
- Ensures to systematically build and revise department and staff KPIs based on business needs and progress.
- Monitors and ensures that organizations comply with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, as well as recommended best practices; reviews and modifies policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Develops and implements the HR budget.
What you should have
- 8-10 years of proven work experience as Human Resources personnel
- Relevant Professional Certifications Required CIPM, SHPRI, GPHRI, SHRM Certification
- Be an action and results oriented entrepreneur
- Have high ethical standards and a moral compass
- Be an exceptional people manager capable of motivating teams to achieve set goals
- Be flexible and adaptable to changing market realities
- Proven track record of leadership, strategic design, planning and management success with tangible results
- Have a proven ability to manage diverse stakeholders and complex relationships
- Complete understanding of how an organization operates to achieve its goals
- Excellent knowledge of labor laws and regulations
- In-depth knowledge of human resource management principles and best practices
- Strong business acumen combined with attention to the human element
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
Click here to apply