A proper job description saves time, effort and attracts qualified talent to your opening. It also strengthens brand awareness. Therefore, developing a workable job description is essential for your talent acquisition efforts.
Use the following template to create a practical National Sales Manager job description for your Linkedin job posting or other free job posting website.
As the National Sales Director, you will be responsible for delivering innovative ideas to ensure the growth and revenue of the business. In addition to managing the sales team and building long term customer relationships.
Regional Sales Director, Vice President of Sales, Commercial Director, CEO
Main responsibilities of a national sales manager
- Drive sales goals and meet budget and business goals
- Identification and acquisition of new customers, as well as upselling to existing customers
- Build strong relationships with key accounts
- Ensure accurate sales forecasts and account planning
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts
- Build a high performing sales team by providing strong mentoring, coaching and advice
- Build strong and collaborative relationships with other internal stakeholders
- Coordination with other teams to ensure smooth delivery of products and services
- Analyze market trends and competitor activities and formulate strategies to respond to them
- You have a degree in sales, marketing, business administration or a related field.
- You have a strong track record of success with previous experience in a similar role.
- You are a strong practical leader, coach and mentor, and you have a solid track record of building and leading high performing sales teams.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- You have good analytical skills and are an excellent problem solver.
- You are a good team player who can build good relationships at all levels of an organization.