Start Beyond is Australia’s leading virtual reality and augmented reality studio.
We are looking to hire an enthusiastic and savvy Executive Assistant to work closely with the VR production team, as well as perform general office coordination and reception duties.
You will work closely with the Managing Director on a day-to-day basis in our Sydney office, performing various executive assistant duties.
The ideal candidate is versatile, quick thinking and thrives in a fast paced environment, well organized and detail oriented. You will have excellent interpersonal and writing skills, be proactive and able to work independently within strict deadlines.
Preferably, you will have a strong interest and knowledge of technology and media production, and you will have excellent writing and communication skills. We’re a creative and inventive tech studio on the cutting edge of spatial computing technology, so you’ll never be hungry for amazing things to discuss and help create. It also means that you will need to be highly motivated, results-oriented, versatile and comfortable working independently.
- Management of the MD’s diary
- Organization of client meetings
- Client dealing with chores in front of house
- time report
- General office administration
- Help organize video shoots
- Management of couriers and VR devices delivered worldwide
- Respond to sales inquiries
- Drafting of applications, proposals and calls for tenders
- Help with web content and marketing
- Support the General Manager with a range of tasks, including sales enquiries, client meetings, review proposals and onboarding of new employees.
- Work with third-party service providers regarding all facets of efficient office operation
- Support the Production Manager with filming-related activities, including coordinating aspects of filming, castings and talent bookings, and general studio management
- Update databases, spreadsheets and other ad hoc tasks as needed
- Front of house duties including answering the office phone and ordering office supplies
- Participate in marketing, social media and website related tasks, create and implement content for digital channels
- Bachelor’s degree in arts, communications or related field
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Familiarity with Mac, iOS, MS Office and Keynote
- Technical proficiency in digital media, the web and social networks
- Ability to multi-task and meet strict deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly organized and able to prioritize tasks
- Responsiveness and quick thinking
- Ability to follow instructions and work independently
- Concentrated detail
- Exceptional writing skills
About Start Beyond
We are shaping the future of targeted space computing for the benefit of humanity. Our vision is of a world where spatial computing carries the imagination and inspires people to see the world differently, improve productivity and learning, and enhance the enjoyment of life.
Open to Australian citizens only, based in Sydney.
Show us what you got!
We know how hard it is for you to stand out and show us your true potential.
Top candidates will provide a cover letter demonstrating their writing and presentation skills and attention to detail. In doing so, we suggest you do a little research on us and illustrate your enthusiasm and willingness to learn more about Virtual Reality and Augmented Reality.
Please send your CV and cover letter, along with references and examples of your work to [email protected]
And please, no recruiters.