EA Hiring B.Com, M.Com, BBA, MBA: Check details here
EA is recruiting an experienced financial analyst at its Hyderabad site. You will report to the Manager, FP&A and be responsible for forecasting, planning and reporting – Assist the shore services team with monthly/quarterly forecasting and annual planning processes.
The full details of this work are as follows:
What are you going to do:
- Ensure accurate and timely completion of reporting deliverables prior to Quarterly Business Reviews, MBRs, etc.
- Responsible for discussing plan and forecast figures and then loading them into the system after consultation with business leaders.
- Responsible for reporting actuals, comparing with plan/latest forecast and providing feedback on major variances.
- Must be able to brief leaders on any unforeseen expenses, risks and opportunities.
- Must have a keen eye for detail, especially in situations where cost reduction is required and make recommendations to management.
- Work directly with global business partners and assist them with day-to-day financial ad hoc
- Creation of new reports whenever there is a request from the sales team for a new report/info.
- Regular interaction with various business partners who operate from different locations around the world.
- High data accuracy and attention to number matching are essential.
Qualifications for this position:
- Academic Qualifications – Good to have a Masters of Business Administration in Finance but not required.
- Bachelor’s degree required – finance/accounting related field preferred.
- 3-5 years of related experience in finance and FP&A
- Demonstrated passion for learning and growth.
- Highly motivated with an ability to manage multiple and sometimes competing priorities.
- Comfortable building analysis based on data from multiple sources.
- Extreme attention to detail with a rigorous review process for accuracy.
- Excellent oral/written communication and interpersonal skills that enable clear and concise communication at all levels of the organization.
- Adept at MS Office, with a focus on Excel and PowerPoint.
- Experience with Anaplan and/or Power Bi is a plus
Join Studycafe to download the file and apply
The link to apply for this job offer is given in the attached PDF