Visit AlimoshoToday’s job alerts page to land exciting positions with salaries worth 200,000# and more!
BELOW is a list of vacancies as of today, Wednesday September 07, 2022:
1. JOB TITLE: Assistant Inventory Officer (Trainee)
-Member of the Corps (NYSC) or computer science student.
-Communication skills, customer service skills, attention to detail and computer knowledge.
-The applicant must reside between the Lekki-Ajah axis.
SALARY: #30,000 – #50,000 per month.
Send your CV to [email protected] using the position as the subject of the mail.
2. HOLIDAY: Attainables Entertainment Limited is a fun education and learning company, created to communicate sound educational, entertaining and value-creating principles to children through fun learning resources that children of all ages can identify yourself.
POSITION TITLE: IT/SIWES/Interns/Corpers
LOCATION: Ikeja, Lagos
JOB TYPE: Internship
-OND, an undergraduate student or recent graduate with 0-1 years of work experience.
– Eager to learn and work with the different departments of the company.
-Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
– Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
– Ability to multi-task.
– Deal well with pressure.
Interested and qualified candidates should apply to [email protected] or contact 08138762791
DEADLINE: September 15, 2022.
3. VACANCY: Goldville Nigeria Limited is a widely acclaimed company incorporated with the Corporate Affairs Commission and duly registered with the Nigeria Export Promotion Council. Goldville operates in different units with a strong track record of technical know-how in sourcing, logistics, telecommunications, finance/investment, real estate development and entertainment.
LOCATION: Ikoyi, Lagos
JOB TYPE: Full time
-Applicants must possess a bachelor’s degree / HND
– Minimum of five (5) years of experience as a full-time accountant, with responsibilities such as client billing in a law or professional services firm.
-Has experience in audit or taxation.
-Must have strong administrative and organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
-Professional appearance and manner.
-Good at analyzing and solving complex financial problems, with a high level of proficiency in using computers to improve job performance, self-motivated, diligent and enthusiastic with a strong business orientation and analytical skills.
-Develop and implement appropriate accounting format and procedures by analyzing current procedures and recommending changes
-Manage payroll, insurance, PAYE and other tax returns.
– Perform all bookkeeping and accounting functions.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: October 31, 2022.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to [email protected] using the position as the subject of the email.
4. VACANCY: A reputable payment solutions company
JOB ROLE: POS Support Agent
SALARY: #52,000 net (HMO and pension included)
LOCATION: Lagos (Victoria Island)
-OND, HND and BSC holders
-Minimum 2 years in a similar role
-Prior sales experience
– Ability to drive a motorcycle
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to [email protected] using the role applied as the subject of the mail.
NOTE: The virtual interview takes place as soon as applications are received. Successful candidates will be sent to the client for immediate resuming
5. VACANCY: Learningsprings Independent Therapy Services is a rehabilitation center in Lagos
JOB TITLE: Female Therapist
LOCATION: Iju, Grailland
– Have at least one year of relevant work experience working with children with special needs
– Diploma in occupational therapy or speech therapy or any other relevant field
– Have an excellent command of the English language and communicate effectively in English.
– The therapist will see the client twice a week for one hour each day
– Have good writing and communication skills, empathetic and professional
– Presentable and close to location
Interested candidates should send their CV to [email protected]
6. VACANCY: R&R Recruitment Services
POSITION TITLE: Lawyers
DIPLOMA: Bachelor of Laws.
-LLB, BL and LLM will be an added advantage
EXPERIENCE: Maximum of 5 years of experience
SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
-Strong negotiation skills
– Legal research skills
-Strong legal capacity
-A concrete commercial approach
– Writing and interpersonal skills
SALARY: Very attractive
LOCATION: Lekki, Lagos, Delta, Imo
Interested candidate should send their CV to [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail or call 09035411252
NOTE: For people outside of Lagos, the interview will be done virtually
7. ROLE: School bus driver.
LOCATION: Yaba, Lagos
SALARY: #50,000 – #55,000
– Must have a valid driver’s license.
– Must be able to drive manual
– Must be able to communicate effectively.
– Must be a patient and careful driver.
– Must reside in Fadeyi, Palmgrove, Jibowu, Sabo, Ebutte Meta, Yaba or surrounding areas.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV via WhatsApp to 08169177433 using ‘DRIVER YABA’ as subject.
8. VACANCY: Beckley Consulting Limited is a company specializing in the provision of professional support services to Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSMEs).
POSITION: Restaurant sales clerk
LOCATION: Sangotedo, Lagos
JOB TYPE: Full time
-B.Sc/HND/OND in relevant field
-Minimum of 1 year of experience in the hospitality industry, preferably in a restaurant or hotel
-Firm, decisive and energetic,
– Ability to multi-task
– Customer oriented.
REMUNERATION: ₦30,000 per month.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: September 10, 2022.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to [email protected] using the position as the subject of the mail.
9. JOB TITLE: A cashier.
LOCATION: Victoria Island, Lagos
SALARY: #45,000 – #50,000
-The candidate must have at least one year of experience as a cashier.
-The candidate must have a strong team spirit
-Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
-Candidate must possess the ability to handle multiple tasks.
-Good math skills
– Familiarity with electronic equipment, software, e.g. POS, etc.
Please send CVs to [email protected] using cashier as the subject of your mail.
10. VACANCY: EAZCOM Consultants is a young and growing education consultancy specializing in the recruitment of experienced educators and their deployment in various institutes.
JOB: Subject teacher
LOCATION: Alimosho, Lagos
JOB TYPE: Full time
REQUIREMENTS AND SKILLS
– Degree in education or in a specialized subject with a certificate in education.
-4 to 10 years of professional experience.
– Confirmed experience as a teacher
-In-depth knowledge of teaching best practices and legal educational guidelines coupled with a willingness to follow school policies and procedures
-Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
– Well organized and committed
-Creative and energetic
-Strong moral values and discipline
-Knowledge of CPR
REMUNERATION: ₦60,000 – ₦100,000 per month.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: November 19, 2022.
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and cover letter to [email protected] using the position as the subject of the mail.