Looking for a new role in a hybrid model? Outsourced Doers is the world’s fastest growing virtual assistance company for online entrepreneurs.
Outsourced Doers pair trained marketing virtual assistants (whom we call Doers) with busy, time-strapped online entrepreneurs (whom we call Founders). With over 1,000 makers and founders from over 50 countries, we help founders around the world work less and accomplish more.
Our ideal digital marketer will have experience in paid direct response media, funnel building, email marketing, direct response writing, social media, and conversion rate optimization.
You will be tech savvy, show initiative and have a passion for digital marketing strategy and implementation to support one of Australia’s fastest growing entrepreneurial businesses.
You will be supported by our Marketing Manager, an experienced team of paid media buyers, direct response copywriting professionals and marketing automation experts.
Reporting directly to the Marketing Manager, your daily missions will be as follows:
- Lead the development and execution of digital marketing campaigns and strategies
- Maintain and optimize brand websites as well as create online marketing funnels for lead generation
- Developing and executing customer lifecycle and re-engagement strategies
- Implement marketing automation campaigns, ideally with Infusionsoft CRM experience
- Actively involved in SEO
- Manage social media accounts and brand content calendar, post regularly and develop engaging content
- Measure the performance of digital marketing efforts using various web analytics tools (Google Analytics)
You must have the following requirements for this specialized role:
- 3-5 years of experience as a digital marketing manager or similar role
- Thorough understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Extensive experience with Facebook Ads, YouTube Ads, Google AdWords, Email Marketing and SEO
- Good knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Experience writing direct response
- Analytical mind and critical mind
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- University degree or demonstrated experience in marketing or relevant field
What Outsourced Doers offers:
- A chance to work in a fast growing company
- Work in a hybrid working model, where most of our team works from home.
- A positive, fun and engaging work environment, where you are encouraged and supported to thrive and succeed
We encourage the growth and development of our employees to be the best versions of themselves!
Please apply by submitting your resume and a cover letter specifically addressing the job requirements explaining why you are the best candidate for this position. It would be beneficial for potential candidates to have checked out our website: www.outsourceddoers.com. Applications can be sent to [email protected]