LOS ANGELES, Calif./ACCESSWIRE/March 22, 2022/ CompuMed, Inc. (OTC PINK: CMPD), a leader in the field of diagnostic telemedicine, is pleased to publicly announce the voting results of the shareholder meeting held on March 15and2022.
- A total of 27,653,647 shares were voted on at the meeting. This compares to the total number of eligible voting shares of 42,291,070. Therefore, a total of 65.4% of the eligible shares were voted on at the meeting.
- Lee Keddie received 98.0% of all votes cast in favor of his candidacy for the board of directors. Excluding the votes cast by VI Capital and the management team, he received 96.4% of the votes cast in his favour.
- Loren DenHerder received 98.0% of all votes cast in favor of his candidacy for the Board of Directors. Excluding the votes cast by VI Capital and the management team, he received 96.4% of the votes cast in his favour.
- David Pointer received 96.4% of all votes cast in favor of his candidacy for the Board of Directors. Excluding the votes cast by VI Capital and the management team, he received 93.6% of the votes cast in his favour.
- The proposal to effect a 1:25 stock split received 89.3% of all votes cast in favor of the proposal. Excluding the votes cast by VI Capital and the management team, the proposal received 80.9% of the votes cast in favor.
- The adoption of the Equity Incentive plan garnered 86.1% of the votes cast in favor of the plan. Excluding the votes cast by VI Capital and the management team, the plan received 75.3% of the votes cast in favor of its adoption.
The Company is in the process of submitting the appropriate documents to FINRA for review and working with our transfer agent ComputerShare to complete these actions as soon as possible.
About CompuMed, Inc.
CompuMed, Inc. (OTCPink:CMPD) Diagnostic Telemedicine Services provide patients with the highest level of clinical care at reduced costs. Its telecardiology and teleradiology offerings provide real-time access to US Board-certified specialists through cloud-based technology and integrated medical devices at medical facilities around the world. The company has been in business for over 26 years and serves over 1,000 clinical facilities. CompuMed is headquartered in Los Angeles, California. Visit CompuMed at www.compumedinc.com.
Statements in this report, such as statements about earnings, operations and earnings growth and other financial results, are forward-looking statements pursuant to the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. All such forward-looking statements, including statements regarding the Company’s plans, objectives, expectations and intentions are based in large part on management’s expectations and are subject to risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ. actual results differ materially from those expressed or implied by such statements. These statements are subject to uncertainties and risks, including, without limitation, demand for and acceptance of products and services, changes in technology, ability to raise capital, availability of candidates for acquisition and/or appropriate commercial partnerships, economic conditions, the impact of competition and pricing. , capacity and supply constraints or difficulties, government regulation and other risks identified in the Company’s filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission and OTC Pink operated by OTCMarkets. All such forward-looking statements are expressly qualified by these cautionary statements. The Company expressly disclaims any obligation or undertaking to publicly release any updates or revisions to any forward-looking statement to reflect events, conditions or circumstances on which such statement is based after the date hereof, except as required by law.
David W. Pointer
Chairman of the CompuMed Board of Directors
THE SOURCE: Compumed, Inc.
See the source version on accesswire.com: