#CrazyApe is in fashion Twitter (NYSE:TWTR) as users talk about the launch of a new coin called Crazy monkey (CCC:CAPE-USD).
Crazy Ape crypto is brand new and we’re taking a look at what traders need to know about it.
- The meme crypto token was built on the Solana platform.
- There’s also a Twitter account for it which just got started this month.
- To go with that, he only started tweeting last week.
- With crypto being so new, there is still a lot we don’t know about it.
- However, we do know that the Twitter account holds a special parachuting event to celebrate the launch of CAPE.
- There has also been some confusion online about the coin connections.
- The name Crazy Ape has it confusing it with an effort to boost AMC Entertainment (NYSE:AMC) Stock.
- This is due to the fact that AMC holders consider themselves to be monkeys.
- AMC is also a highly rated meme stock by Reddit, so the confusion is understandable.
- This confusion explains why #CrazyApe is all the rage on Twitter.
- Not only is the hashtag used by those who refer to the launch of CAPE, but it is also used by AMC investors.
- Like all other crypto and stock memes available, CAPE’s goal is to send the price of crypto to the moon.
Here’s what Crazy Ape Twitter’s first Tweet says about its launch.
“Hello @solana and #MONKEY family. New Ape is coming, a POWERFUL meme token built on the @solana, Crazy Ape aka $ CAPE Crazy Ape wants the moon! We have NO PRESALE #Solana #GROUND #MONKEY #CAP #TO GET BY #ROPE“
CAPE is far from the only crypto meme that investors can consider earning.
Crypto memes have been all the rage lately as traders try to send them to the moon. Some other examples worth considering include BitTorrent (CCC:BTT-USD), Pika (CCC:PIKA-USD), and Dogecoin (CCC:DOGE-USD). Learn more about the latest news from these same cryptos at the links below.
More Meme Crypto News
At the date of publication, William White did not hold (directly or indirectly) any position in the securities mentioned in this article. The opinions expressed in this article are those of the writer, subject to InvestorPlace.com Publication guidelines.
InvestorPlace Media print article, https://investorplace.com/2021/05/cape-launch-12-things-to-know-about-the-new-meme-coin-as-crazyape-trends-on-twitter /.
© 2021 InvestorPlace Media, LLC