The medical college at Taipei Medical University invites applications for an Assistant, Associate or Full Professor position in Department of Anatomy and Cell Biology, Medicine School.
Type of Contract : Full time
Taipei Medical University is looking for a motivated member with a Ph.D. degree with outstanding academic achievement in the field related to biomedical development or a related discipline, which will contribute to our international research profile in an interdisciplinary environment. The new incumbent will be based at Taipei Medical University College of Medicine.
NTD 74,685 ~ NTD 184,180 per month + Benefits
Selection criteria Qualifications
- PhD with outstanding academic achievement in the field related to biomedical development or a related discipline
- A successful candidate will have the ability to teach the EMI course and the Gross Anatomy Lab (the list of Gross Anatomy Lab teaching experiences must provide relevant formal proof).
- Candidate having published at least 2 publications as first author or corresponding author in the previous 5 years is required
- Preference will be given to candidates with clinical experience and demonstrating a proven track record of high-level publications
- Demonstrated ability to apply for research grants, with research experience in leading large projects, in writing research proposals and in independent research will be advantageous
- Passion for teaching and cultivating talent
- Demonstrates great communication skills, teamwork capacity and international exchange and cooperation abilities
- Excellent command of English and enthusiasm for research, good communication skills with well-developed interpersonal skills
Application documents: Please submit an application package consisting of the following documents.
- Curriculum vitae and autobiography
- A photocopy of the diploma of education and professional experience (any foreign diploma must be verified beforehand by the office abroad, Republic of China (Taiwan)
- List of publications
- A declaration of educational interests with lesson plans
- Two letters of recommendation
Candidates of all nationalities are welcome. Taipei Medical University is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all applicants, regardless of social background, age, race, religion, gender, or sexual orientation.
Deadline and submission Interested applicants should send the application package listed above and contact details for at least one reference to [email protected] and DC [email protected] by 5:00 p.m. GMT+8, August 07, 2022
All inquiries regarding this position can also be sent to Professor Horng at [email protected]