Studio AM Architecture | Interiors is looking to hire an Architectural Designer/Project Manager for our Architecture Department. We have (2) open positions. This team spirit likes to work in a group and wishes to be involved in all phases of design. We take great care of our relationships with our customers and within our team and our business.
- 5-10 years of work experience in a combination of residential and commercial design
- Education: Professional degree in architecture (accredited)
- License to practice (IDP/NCARB) or obtained
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and excellent design skills
- Excellent knowledge of Revit and BIM 360
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Office 365 a plus!) and Bluebeam
- Experience with AutoCAD, PowerPoint, Photoshop and InDesign is a plus
- Motivation, good time management and interpersonal skills
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Involved in all design phases and will assist with layout, production drawings, permits, detailing and project management.
- Familiarity with local building codes, jurisdictions, permitting processes and documentation.
- Work with other team members, but able to take direction and work independently.
- Coordinate and collaborate with industry consultants as required (geotechnical, structural, civil, waterproofing, etc.).
- Build and maintain relationships with clients and the project team.
About Studio AM Architecture | Interiors
We are a team of collaborative architects and designers, and we love what we do! Studio AM is proud to maintain and strengthen relationships with our team, our clients and the industry.
We offer competitive compensation based on experience and a comprehensive benefits package including:
- Health/dental/vision insurance. 99% of premiums are paid by the company
- Dependent care available, but at the expense of the employee
- 401(K) Non-Optional Discretionary Profit Sharing Plan Safe Harbor
- Flexible hours and hybrid work from home options are available after a trial period.
- Transportation allowance
- Discretionary year-end bonuses
- (9) paid holidays, (4) weeks vacation, and paid sick and security time under Seattle law
- License fees and license exam fees paid
- We support professional development and continuing education. Please let us know if an opportunity arises and how we can help.
Check out our website https://studioamarchitects.com/ or on Instagram @studioamarchitects
Does this seem like a good choice to you? Please send cover letter, CV and portfolio/work representation to [email protected]
Studio AM Architecture | Interiors is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
View your application history
Back to task list…