The IT Leaders Competition is an event accompanying the IT Future Expo Gala. All companies that offer clients innovative information and technology solutions can take part in the competition. Prizes will be awarded, among others in the following categories: IT Security, Infrastructure Innovation and Mobile Trends. The competition results will be announced on September 25 at Legia Stadium in Warsaw. Who will sit on the jury?
What is the IT Leaders Competition?
The IT Leaders Competition is an initiative addressed to IT producers and distributors. The goal of the event is to select from the competition and reward the most innovative product of this sector. Services and Polish IT solutions that facilitate everyday work are taken into account.
On September 25, 2019, the competition will be settled at the Legia Stadium in Warsaw. It will accompany the IT Future Awards Gala. This is the sixth edition of both events.
Last year’s IT leader competition 2018 was very popular. The winners of the competition will receive statuettes for their achievements. The meeting will be a great opportunity to exchange experiences and learn about the offer of IT companies operating on the market. The program of the event includes: announcement of competition results, expert debate, banquet or artistic performance of the evening star.
In what categories will the prizes be awarded?
The IT field is very wide. For this reason, the organizers have provided prizes for various categories. The best solutions for the following departments will be selected in the IT Leaders Competition:
- IT Security – IT security;
- Workflow Management – document flow;
- Infrastructure Innovation – physical infrastructure;
- Data Center Leader – data center;
- BPM Leader – business process management;
- ERP Trends – enterprise resource planning systems;
- Cloud Computing – solutions in the cloud;
- Backup & Storage Leader – backup and archiving;
- Mobile Trends – mobile solutions;
- E-commerce Innovation – solutions for e-commerce;
- BI Trends – business intelligence;
- Network – network infrastructure;
- Computer & Equipment Technology – hardware components and solutions;
- Innovative IT Startup – startup in IT;
- Industry Dedicated IT Solutions – IT industry solutions;
- IT Services Leader – IT services;
- Innovation of the Year 2019;
- The best IT solution according to Internet users;
During the IT Leaders Competition, representatives of the largest information and technology enterprises will meet. They will sit on the jury to determine the winners. At the Legia Stadium, there will be:
- Krzysztof Jarosz (Media Markt Saturn Polska – IT Director);
- Tomasz Kędziora (P4 Sp. Z o. O. – IT Infrastructure and Security Director, CISO);
- Dariusz Gołębiewski (PZU Lab – Vice President of the Management Board);
- Piotr Frankowski (DUKA – Director of e-commerce);
- Rafał Krzyżański (TVN Digital – Head of Ecommerce);
- Arkadiusz Olchawa (Nowa Itaka Sp. Z oo – IT Director);
- Jacek Presz (Bank Pocztowy SA – Director of the IT Management Office);
- Szymon Mecik (Bank Zachodni WBK – Managing Director of Technology)
- Bogusław Święcicki (Atlas Group – CIO);
- Krzysztof Wykręt (Hochtief Polska SA – CIO);
- Tomasz Krawczuk (Forte Furniture Factory – CIO);
- Sebastian Starzyński (ABR Sesta – President);
- Bartosz Brosowski (Lotos Group – IT Management Director);
- Małgorzata Dąbrowska (Bank BGŻ BNP Paribas – Director of IT Transversal Programs, IT Division);
- Agata Strzelecka (Alior Bank – Vice President of the Management Board);
- Rafał Gęślicki (Eveline Cosmetics – CIO);
- Krzysztof Han (Helios SA – IT Director);
- Michał Rączka (mBank – Head of IT Strategy and Project Management);
- Sylwia Bielińska (Ministry of Digital Affairs – Plenipotentiary for supervision over the ICT security of the Ministry of Digital Affairs);
How to submit a company to the competition?
The IT Leaders Competition is addressed to all companies that provide innovative services. To submit an IT and technological solution to the competition, simply download, complete and send a special form. Companies and public institutions operating in Poland can take part in the competition for the best IT solution. Importantly, the size of the company does not matter.
The deadline for submitting applications for the competition is August 23, 2019. Participation in the competition is free for IT Future Expo exhibitors. Voting is possible through a special internet platform. Internet users can cast one vote in each category. A press release about the Winners and award-winning solutions will be published in the industry media.